Leadership Competencies for Change Management
1.Coaching. Developing clear individual goals and implementation plans for team members, developing trust, and supporting, motivating and reinforcing individual performance in support of their own and organizational goals.
2. Communication. Design a Communicating performance feedback in a timely and effective manner, using resistance, and receiving criticism.
3. Focus. Establishing a clear vision, values, and mission to drive and sustain a customer-centered, strategic change.
4. Information Management. Using information systems and measurement to help leaders, associates and teams to initiate, manage and sustain the change process.
5. Communication. Design a Communicating performance feedback in a timely and effective manner, using resistance, and receiving criticism.
6. Quality Management. Using quality tools, process improvement, and teams to increase the quality control in the midst of change.
7. Resource Management. Focusing finances and resources to maximize strategic results.
8. Reward Systems. Using systems to support and reinforce team and individual performance in the pursuit of strategic changes and financial results.
9. Team Development. Establishing team processes that support diverse professionals to work together in support of common change goals.
|email@example.com Coronado, CA (619).575.2342|